Facebook

After I closed my tagged account, a friend introduced me to facebook a few months back. I've registered earlier on but remain dormant initially but lately I've been visiting the site every now and then. Thanks to facebook, I've managed to trace some old, old, old friends as well as some lost ones too...kiranya tok dah jadi kes "lost n found". I guess facebook is much, much better than tagged. So far I've managed to trace a friend who is residing at Holland, another is my junior at ITM, Samsena in Finland, Sharifah my ex-colleauge in Sheffield, UK. I'm trying to trace another old friend, Shielawatie (a Kelantanese) who is married to an American. We were in ITMCS together back during my Pre-Commerce days' in 1987.

Comments

nucy_loves said…
hai akak.. me hv fb too..
add me : hiane6002@yahoo.com

syg akak...
Nur68 said…
wokey cayang..tungguuuuuuuuuuuuu ye..

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles