Ravings only....

Online & chatting dengan kawan2 tadik...really...chatting just absorbs the energy out of you. Had fun and laughters chatting with them just now. Wa...org puan mun bergosip...nang sik nyingo kerek kanan eh....alas, girls will always be girls...gossiping is just synonym with girls. Hahahahaha...ok..better tuck that "secret" away in the Pandora Box. I was too busy lately that my blog was not updated accordingly. There were times when ideas came gushing in but I was nowhere near the laptop and whishhhhhhhhhhh......the ideas just disappeared away. The office was quiet too, 4 of our staff are in KL now for the MTE which started today till 21/2/09. Not much being done in the office except for the occasional filing etc...(boringggggggggggggg...)

I remembered an old friend whom I met recently. Was totally surprised by our heart to heart talk then. I didn't realised that her marriage was in trouble all this while, no wonder la ..I see more of her coming over to Kuching nowadays. Having to hear her saying, "I don't love him anymore, aku menyampah setiap kali aku nanga mukanya....." and I was like....(my mouth gaping....)she was one of the most popular girls back then with her own group of popular girls. Though she never considered herself popular cos she is such a humble little angel then and still is now except of course for the part that I mentioned just now. I asked her why now? No answer from her just the tears kept coming and I stopped asking. Let it be then, probably one fine day she would tell me.

I bumped into another old friend in facebook recently. I'm very happy that she's doing very, very well for herself despite being a single mother. And she is always drop dead gorgeous and more ravishing nowadays. I contacted her and among other things she told me that she is no longer with the bank and doing manufacturing of shoes and bags nowadays. Wow!!!..fantastic huh!!!...and evidence of that can be seen from the array of pictures in her FB...she's been to places like New York, Australia, London, France and attending to Versace's parties ...what else can I say...what a life!!!!..Am happy for her though...as far as I remebered back in our ITM days' she was one of them who is not afraid being bullied by the seniors especially the ones that were jealous of her. We shared a lot that particular semester because we were roommates. She was a very naughty girl but yet angelic at times..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles