Baking again

And so when the rajin bug comes suddenly knocks on my door, I  baked 9 loaf pans of cheddar cheese cake last night.. Brought them to the office this morning and everything just disappeared swiftly. Good news is am getting pre-orders already.  Alhamdulillah for that but I doubt that I could bake some more..oh well!..we'll see how everything goes this week.

 

My version of Cheddar Butter cake with cream cheese frosting and a plain Cheddar Butter cake.  Recipe is from Alex Goh which I took from Mat Gebu.  Recipe is super easy.  I somehow had forgotten where I copied the cream cheese frosting though but the recipe is an easy peasy one. 

Cream Cheese Frosting

250 gm cream cheese
125 gm butter
3/4 cup icing sugar
1 tsp VE

250gm cheddar cheese (shredded)

My verdict:  I found that Alex Goh recipe is too dry, I was looking for something kinda moist but I can't seem to find any of that. Well at least I had tried this recipe.  I guess mum's butter cake recipe is still the best, moist and crumbly and smells deliciously buttery.
   
---------------------------------

A few things happened last week and there is this particular one that kept me thinking and wondering where it would lead me to.  Hmmmm....  
Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles