Lemon Butter Cake

My baking mojo is back and yesterday I gave Rachel Allen's Lemon Cupcake recipe a try.  As usual, I did my own version of the recipe and I ended up turning the cupcake recipe to a Lemon Butter Cake with Butter   & Cheddar Cheese frosting.   Verdict is, recipe is perfect but the next time am making this, I will lessen the flour.



It was a hot and wet weekend here, the morning was hot and sunny and halfway to noon, it rained heavily.  I am looking forward to my balik kampung trip to Miri this Wednesday till next week.  I'll be attending a niece wedding plus some other plans to meet old classmates to discuss on the upcoming class reunion for next year.  I am super excited about the whole thing actually but I somehow can't expect the rest of the gang to share the same feeling with me.  I know that some are anxious and looking forward to attend the next reunion.  And some are not...Honestly, I do not want to worry so much cos it's about 7 months' away and a lot of things can happen from now till 'D' day.  So, am praying that all will go well of course there are bound to be hiccups here and there so to speak kan, soooooo....we'll see huh!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles