Wishlist

Some of my wishlist for my apartment in future, Insha Allah.





Kitchen, kitchen, kitchen and kitchen..except for the last photo.  Inilah akibatnya watching too much of AFC Channel, watching Nigella and the batallions of chefs.  I simply adore their kitchens and of course some of their recipes. I mean who would resist cooking in kitchens like that.  Ina Garten, Jamie and Nigella has  luxurious kitchen.  Tyler and Sunny Anderson  has a simple and practical kitchen. Just to name a few of them. I have loads of kitchen designs that I have saved but I don't think my blog has enough space for all that.  Insha Allah when the time comes, I would get a little bit of here and there to make my dream come true!. Ameen.

As for the shoe cabinet, as a simple person and I don't like to have a lot of clutters I need this kind of design to store the shoes and what not.  As the apartment is small I have to save a lot of space on storage and keeping everything to the minimum.

So, first let me visualize and dream about it.  I do not know whether I still live till the day I move to my own apartment but no harm dreaming about it kan.  After all, you get to dream first.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles