2 Days & 1 Night - Season 3 : Tasty Food Race Jeollanam-do's 7 Flavors P...





I have to admit having hooked to one of the many Korean Variety shows, I did some recipes inspired from them.  I did the radish tomato kimchi and its so good with noodles.  I have even tried the pancakes. Simple food, yet satisfying and healthy indeed.


My version of Radish Tomato Kimchi inspired from 3 meals a day when I saw Park Shin Hye did her tomato kimchi and both Taecyeon & Park Shin Hye prepared Radish Kimchi.  I sort of put two and two together so walla, my version.  



My scallions and green chillies pancake also inspired from 3 Meals a Day Program.  Love, love, love it.  

Back to this variety show, at times I salivate watching these guys enjoying the food.  I wonder how those camera men and those guys behind felt.



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles