No title

I came to the office today though I was still on leave, actually my last day. It's been a week after raya. Am still tired, sleepy and obviously my laughter nor giggling can't hide my tired puffy eyes. The office was still quiet, most of my muslim colleagues still on leave. Next week we'll be having the farewell potluck for my boss and another boss. I have not prepared anything yet, I mean the quotation for the program. Masih hang gik tok....guess I'll be doing it this morning too. Ya, as I'm typing it's 0222 am in the early hours of the morning. Can't seem to get myself to sleep, must be due to the dark nescafe I had earlier this evening. I wish to type more but the words and the sentences that doesn't seem to make any sense at all. I guess I have to continue later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles