Settled

Today I was feeling a little bit sick and had a minor fever (ada kah?) but I know am getting the fever when my whole body aches, my throat feels dry, a throbbing headache and my eyelids getting heavy. For the last few days, after all the commotion last week, seems everything is settled already (I think la....). Currently I'm temporarily placed at a spare room outside the boss's room. Nasib bait bah nemu bos yg sik byk bunyi kedak ya...alhamdulillah. I've settled myself nicely there already though some of my stuff are still at my old office..oh well!..it's just another floor, so what nak...It's a quiet office with a staff strength of 8 staff. Cool huh?...am trying to adjust myself to the whole environment actually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles