Finally....

Me & Vern


Can't remember the name of this particular dish...

The D day came and finally me and some other 'gentle readers' of Vern's blog got together on Friday night 26/112/2008 at Magenta Restaurant, Nenas Road. I came along with my sister and upon reaching the restaurant we met the other readers. Though none of us had any clue who else was coming. Well!..As it turns out it was havoc, happening etc. It was drizzling a little bit when we arrived there. It was my first time to Magenat and I was fascinated by the whole decoration and set up of the restaurant minus the food of course. Honestly, the food was quite disappointing, I had tasted far better but then again, the chance of meeting and talking to Vern in person counts most..hehehhehee..
(at the time of updating my blog, tried to upload pictures several times, failed....tunggu jaklah...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles