Pictures only

My cute & naugthy cat in Kuching, Belang (loves to catch sparrows & lizards, loves to curl up herself at my feet)
Namanya Tambi, my cousin's cat in Miri

Tok namanya Cina, also my cousin's cat in Miri

Ina's orchid in Miri

Don't know the name but the plant is sooooooooo beautiful, also from Ina's garden in Miri
Ina's Borneo Orchid...

Don't know the name but according to Ina, she just pulled it out somewhere in Kuching, how come I don't know....sedangkan aku diam di Kuching...(rolled eyes...)
Ginger flower from Mbok's garden in Stutong Indah, Kuching

Yogurt drink at Bavaria Cafe, Miri

Lamb Chop...(actually the name is longer ...can't remember already...)

Mahalnya for a salad but then again kawan belanja, sik hal nak?..hehehe (I can do better myself and it doesn't cost this much...ahaks!!!...oh well!..)
I was here in December 2008.

Sambal kicap that accompanies my fried mee mamak. Sik pedas langsung..

Ice-Lemon Tea

Mee goreng Mamak

Nothing much to rave about actually, dah boring tahap gaban. After sooooooo long, just managed to upload some pictures. Believe me, these are just some boring pictures that I took months ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles