5 Syawal





Dah raya pun, today is already the 5th day of Syawal and I finally get to update my blog. Macam dah bersawang dah blog aku tok. Frankly, I am still so dead tired since the last week of Ramadhan and hardly slept for the last 2 night's of Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah, semua tempahan kek & biskut beres and the last delivery on pagi Raya itself, seawal 0630 pagi. Since I was craving for Briyani dari bulan puasa lagik, I finally made it today for lunch. Nasi Briyani Adabi yang ku idamkan dari bulan puasa. Bahan2nya?...it's just a simple recipe, just follow all the instructions at the packaging. I only added some cashew nuts, some black currants, add in some coriander leaves & sliced green chillies. That's all and to accompany the rice, I just cook chicken dhall and papadum. Walllaaaaaaaa......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles