Hurt!

Assalamualaikum to my dear blog. Hi and hello!...It's been so long or rather almost 8 months of not updating my blog. I was here and there and running around with 'things' that seem to block my interest from updating plus my health condition seems to subside for a while. Muahahaa...am I talking in riddles already?...aiayayayayayayayyayaya...mamamia....!!!I just can't figure what to type for the title. For one, I'm hurt. I've been hurt before but today I really felt the pain, not that painful though, just a slight twinge and ache at the one soft spot in my heart. Oh well, I'm sure, as always I can get over the pain.

It's been nearly 2 months since I was transfered back to the faculty and it sure does feel damn good here. I am back to serving students again and soon with the opening of the new semester, will see some more freshies for the university. I'm expecting myself busy then and I am looking forward to that.

Comments

Baiduri said…
Salam Nur, I think you better go for medical check-up & take a good rest over the weekend. Iboh ditandah mun rasa sakit. Didn't mean to frighten you but a good check-up can prevent illness from occurring in the 1st place. May you're blessed with good health. Take good care my friend.
Baiduri said…
This is specially dedicated to you - Jerat (Harvey Malaiholo). Hope you like it.

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles