Busy Mode

The campus is buzzing with life now that the students' registration is over and the seniors are back. At the moment we are busy with the preparations for Ramah Tamah 2011 which will be held on 15/9/2011 (Thursday). I'll be taking my leave tomorrow to do my fair share of the cooking and baking for the D day. Macamlah havoc kan though I was assigned to do Daging Masak Hitam and Spaghetti. But since a colleague wanted to sponsor for a cheesecake, so I am purposely making myself extra busy by baking two cheesecakes, one from her and one from me. Ya namanya suka nak lelah...dah lelah nak bermasak molah daging masak itam ngan molah spaghetti, udahlah nak........siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkk..... Ok, will update again.

Oooo and by the way, this particular picture is not related to this particular posting but I am craving for this dish..... Nasi Lalapan. This is a very popular dish in Miri and this from the Nasi Lalapan restaurant at Muara, Miri.  I have yet to taste anything as good as this in Kuching.
  
Picture courtesy of I Love Miri City Fanpage.


Photobucket

Comments

Dkt Satok, tepi kedey Fah ya, ada kedey nasi lalapan, coba ktk try sia gak.. mun dah try, update di blog ok?
Nur68 said…
kitak sik nama keday ya Mim...mok juak cubanya...

nang best eh terrrrrjumpa kitak ria owh...hehehhe..

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles