Something to smile...

When you least expect it to happen, suddenly it's right there in front of you. Alhamdulillah, Allah telah makbulkan doaku. I have been on a long search for so many years to locate some of my friends in primary school. Frankly I don't have any reunion thingy in mind but I would love to see if not all some of them and a short message in my facebook a few days ago triggered the whole thing. Less than 24 hours later my facebook were full of invitations from my classmates and schoolmates. Then some of the memories started to fall into pieces, though I was and still am struggling to remember some of them. Perhaps another reunion or gathering in the very near future, seems that some of us managed to track the lost sheep. Some have migrated to Australia, Canada and working all over the places across the globe. But the memories and the stories that some of the guys shared in the page has certainly rekindled some sweet memories indeed and brought the smile in me. And from then onward it was a walk down memory lane.  Unfortunately I still can't seem to recall nor remember some of the stories that they shared.  Some names ring a bell and I laughed at some of the things that we shared and ya it did rekindled sweet fond memories of my primary school days.  

Picture credit to my ex-classmate Dinda Jaumil who went to visit the school sometime last month.  The school was formerly known as St. Theresa Padungan Primary School 

Note:  Mood kureng sikit hari ni... 

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles