Wednesday rambling....

It's the 2nd week of January already, how time flies..and the lazy bug is creeping back again. Been soooo busy this last few days and am not feeling that well either. Anyway, some things that I manage to bake and cook despite being busy.

Pasta in tomato sauce a top favourite with everyone too, this is my serving and  I always love sprinkling of black pepper(lots of it) and some spring onion for garnishing...

Butter cake...too much dusting of the icing sugar creates something snowy like this, blame me for it!! well..I wanted the cake to look nicer and presentable but alas...this is how it is I present this to the world...cehhh!!!!   ..but the cake is simply delish and was wallup in no time by everyone.

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles