Friendship

When you suddenly get a call from an old friend (let me refer her as M) a distance away, you definitely sense that someting is wrong and I was right. A friendship that was built since young and as it grows older, you would have thought that you would have understand your friend better.  Some friendship soars to a better height, some just come to standstill and some just ended.  Honestly, I have all three..it's not easy to maintain a good and healthy relationship, at times we agree on the same thing and other times we would disagree or argue on something.  Along the way you'll learn how to be considerate of others and sometimes you just know when to shut up.

I won't go further though, suffice to say that both of us were kinda of frustrated with (let me refer her as T).  In secondary school,we were so close with each other especially M and T.  Years go by and M is happily married with 3 kids now and both T and  me remained single since.  Along the way, due to career and family commitments we were  not able to contact each other as much as we want to. However, I just don't know what has happened to T, I could sense that she is so secretive and defensive of her personal lifenowadays. And that is what we thought of her now, as she's giving us that impression anyway. Honestly I don't want to know what her personal life is all about or what she has been up to all those years.  On top of that I realised that T is getting so overly sensitive for nothing and I practically had to choose the right words whenever I get the opportunity to catch up with her.  She is suddenly so cold now, initially I was offended with her attitude but after so many years of getting cold responses from her I began to accept her as she is but I just can't help wanting to know why?  And when M called me up to share her thoughts too I told her  I was already kecik ati with T all those years.  Unfortunately M only realised about it now and of course she couldn't share her thought with her husband and the best person she could think of was me.  And that was what prompted her to call me last week. And so the gossiping started...eheheeehehehe ..well, I am only humannnnnnn...

But that is how I see it and am not going to be poky or nosy about it though.  Both of us missed the old T so much that it hurts to see her losing herself like that. No doubt, we have our ups and downs in life, and I guess that is how T handles her share of that now but it hurts.   I wish I could help her but I just don't know where to begin.


Images courtesy of google.
At times reading and looking at beautiful quotes like this brings a smile and quickly my thought and heart goes out to some good old friends.  I missed them so much and how I wish to see them now.


 Photobucket

Comments

Anonymous said…
good quotes you have up there. I used to be overly concerned when I sensed friends are having problems and made first approaches only to realise that it's best to be approached. after all, most times helping means facilitating their thoughts more than anything else.
Nur68 said…
Dear Noir, it's very difficult to stop myself being overly concerned especially when it involves friends and families that I care so much.At times some of them referred me as minah kaypo..hehe..not that am being nosy or what but most of the time my instinct proves me right...like I said, either I just shut up or I keep reminding myself to say things correctly at the right time and place..tho I don't get the same from some of them...not that I expect that of them but but most of the time I beralah je...n have to pujuk myself....well, that's life kan, take it or leave it...

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles