I will always love you Ms Whitney

It shocked me yesterday when I heard the news of her death. Soon after, most of the major radio stations were playing her songs. LiteFM made a tribute to her this morning and while preparing myself for work today, it gave me goosebumps here and there just listening to her songs again. I have so many favourites and I can't seem to pick some to share here.

Let me see...apart from the beautiful soundtracks from her movie, Bodyguard(whom she was paired with actor Kevin Costner which I have no second thoughts to watch again and again....) I love this one, this one is from the movie Exhale...Hurt So Bad...



Another one from the movie, same title Exhale....a groovy number and gets your moving with the rythm....saying shoop, shoop, shoop...



Everyone falls in love sometime
Sometimes it's wrong
Sometimes it's right
For every win
someone must fail
But there comes a point when
When we exhale(yeah, yeah, yeah
Saying shoop, shoop, shoop...


The song, I know him so well. She was not the original singer but I just love her version. The original singers were Elaine Page and Barbara Dickson.


You Give Good Love

Ok enough said, I am saddened so much with her death and as one of her million fans, may you rest in peace now Ms Whitney. I will always remember you for being a diva, legend and a very gifted entertainer with such a beautiful voice. I can't help it but one of the reasons for her sudden death is her frustrations with her broken marriage to Bobby Brown and her struggle with drugs and drinking problems. Photobucket

Comments

Yeah..such a big talent and a great lost..well that's life...sudah ajal dia...and may she RIP..after all the suffering she went throughv...like her songw ewill always loveand remember her.

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles