Missing but full of actions...

Been away and was actually experiencing a dry season of ideas. I am truly loss for words once I start to touch the keyboard. Yeah, I was away missing but full of actions. I was busy too here and there and acted as a tour guide to a friend who came to spend her weekend in Kuching last week. Glad that she managed to destress herself during the short visit. Well, sometimes you just have to get the stress bug out one way or another.

By the way, the following pictures is not at all related to the above.  I just found out that I have loads of outstanding pictures in my handphone, so am gonna share some of it here. 


These square cakes were simply delish, a colleague bought these at the Student Pavillion (a new food court in campus)  Frankly am not a fan of this kind of cake but I was wrong and I took a second helping of this. 




I tried this chocolate cake recipe a week ago, overall it's nice but the next time am gonna bake this I will substitute the oil with butter instead.  This recipe is definitely a keeper as mum has commended this cake, and since that she is very2 cerewet on my attempts of baking and trying out new recipes from the internet, that is good enough for me.  However mum has asked me to cut down on the baking soda though..hehehe.  I came across this beautiful recipe from Kak Paty's kithcen



Aha!! one of my favourites,  Mee Jawa Special.  I have been patronising this Malay stall at Chong Choon Cafe since my banking days at Jalan Abell.  I don't know how some are eating this, but I will take this with dashes of soy sauce and loads of cilipadi...andddddddd I always attack the gravy first (gosh!!! I'm salivating as I type this...)



My breakfast  the last few weeks, Mee Goreng Kapuas Mi with chilli padi and some Basil leaves. And so when the lazy bug strikes,  this is what I have instead of the ocassional fried rice or any heavy breakfast that I would prepare for the whole family on weekends. Pathetic?!!! No?...

There goes my entry for today.  Very lazy kind of entry...hmmmmm
Photobucket

Comments

Coffee Girl said…
That choc cake looks yummy! i sik pande bake, or maybe sik pernah try. hahaah. But mee goreng kapuas! nyaman eh!
Nur68 said…
Dear CG, yes!! the choc cake is heavenly nyaman I tell you. Shd try to bake la..easy peasy jak recipe ya..cewahhh......

i second you on that, a friend introduced mee kapuas ya last year and I am hooked till now...mee goreng sedap n maggi dah sik ditanga lagik koh...

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles