Vege week

Busy setengah mati and alhamdulillah I can still control my temper though at times it was tested to the max.  Suffice to say, the younger generations are very spoilt.  Not all but majority are very spoilt and it is a common scenario to see parents coming to the registration counter and asking all sorts of questions which student should ask themselves. Makes me wonder, when are the kids going to learn to speak up for themselves and ask questions. I can't help but to compare the first day I entered campus life. From then onwards my life changed totally. Oh well, I won't go down memory lane. I had my share of the ups and downs of campus life.  At times I can't help wishing if I could turn back the clock.

So enough with the brief memory walk.  Nowadays, I opted to eat home-cooked meals especially after coming back from work. It was eithet McD or SCR of Sugarbun for both of us.  I was so tired of eating all those fast food, we did a little cooking and here were some of our dinner last week.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles