Ms wrinkly Brownies.

I don't have a sweet tooth but I just love to whip up something sweet and decadent when the cravings creeps.  And so I came up with this simple brownies last night and the respond was unexpected.  My colleagues loved it and some has already place some orders already. Ok...tunggu lok ooo...Me?  I only took a tiny munch of the brownies...uh uh...just too sweet for me.



See, how wrinkled the brownies are?  The recipe is from  here and I doubled everything and  came up with two  9" x 9" square pans and I drizzled the top with salted caramel sauce.  The outcome are fudgy, decadent and sweet brownies and I must admit the topping complements everything.  But I noticed that my brownies are wrinkly on the surface compared to the original pictures from the website. I guess the wrinkles appeared as I added extra sugar from the original recipe.  Oh well!  the brownies was finished in no time.   

Chao for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles