A year older, a year wiser?


Today I am officially 49 years, another step to reach 50. Hmmmmmm..... Honestly, I don't feel that old but the body seemed to fail me now.  Can't say much huh!..hehehe   Anyway, I have been getting birthday wishes since midnight, happy for all those thought from friends all over. 

Looking back over the years, I have been through a lot of struggle. I learned a lot throughout those struggles and has learn to accept things as they are and to always have a positive thinking.  Its not easy but I found it to be working lately.  You will always have to fight and beat your own demon within you no matter, that itself is already a huge battle you have to face everytime you need to decide on something that is crucial in your life.

Enough of ranting for the day.  Happy birhday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles