Menu Sungkei

This happens when you still have a loaf of unfinished bread, what you do with it, just spread some butter and some sugar on top and put them in the oven.
Nicely toasted in the oven, the whole container was finished during sahur.
Plain Kek - sebelum

Recipe (senang jak, resepi org malas..hehehehe tp sbb nak makan, polah jaklah)

250gm margarine atau butter
250gm tepung gandum
150gm gula kaster
4 biji telor
1 sudu teh baking powder
1 sudu teh esen vanila
2 sudu besar sunquick or whatever cordial drink you may haveSelepas
Tadaaaa...
Sambal belacan limo kasturi
Kerabu belimbing tunjuk

The weekend went on quietly for me,I did some cooking & baking. Wanted to do some housekeeping, I did little of that, probably I'll do it this weekend.

Comments

udinb said…
Hi, got ur blog via Cokelat.

It's been a very long time that I hv not been to Unimas, which was once my favourite especially during Dtk Zawawi's tenure.

Kirim salam dengan Suzana.
Nur68 said…
Tq for dropping by. Dah disampei salam kitak ya.

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles