Transfer

Around 3 something today, I received a memo from the HR department. I'm being transferred to another department w.e.f. 3/10/08. the funny thing is, my current boss's contract ends only on 14/10/2008 and I don't know why are they rushing to transfer me out. I showed my boss the memo and he has given his consent for me to seek for extension till 15/10/2008. Once you receive a transfer memo, the chain reaction will start. I understand a few PA's are being transferred too. I've already typed and send my memo to the HR department. Happy though that my boss has been supportive of my decision. Makes me more sad to let him go. He has been such a nice person to work with and I learnt a lot from him. Everyone here calls him the boss with the Veto power. One thing about him, he is a risk taker when it comes to making decisions which most people are reluctant to do.

Comments

udinb said…
Tahniah for the transfer.

My fav quote is 'Things happened for a reason'.

I spent 18 years of my life as a broadcaster in RTM. Nothing change. No promotion, no acting what so ever. No regret thou. Pengalaman amat bermakna.

But after I 'transfer' myself to State service, my life change. A transformation by itself. Panjang cerita. One day I will blog about it.

So, take transfer order positively.

All d best
Nur68 said…
Thank you ..am taking it openly afterall I've been here for the last 6 years..have seen a lot, some good some bad...really welcome the transfer...

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles