My day at the Post Office

I was stuck at the Post Office for about 3 hours plus today just to get my cash rebate. I had to wait till the system was ok as I was not interested to go back and forth from the office to the post office later. No way I'm going to waste my petrol just for that. I was rather upset with the attitude of the security guard at the post office, frankly to me, he was really a pain the butt. Everyone including myself was going there hoping to get the rebate. It has been a week since I renewed my car's insurance and yes I was aware of the constant hiccups with JPJ's online system. Ok, back to the security guard, he was really not helping at all to ease off our frustations. Fine, system is down, so what!..can't do much about it though..but the way he informed everyone it seems as if the breakdown would be for the whole day and in a way I thought that he was chasing us out. Talking about good service huh? So, there I was waiting inside the Post Office from 0930 am till 1145 am. Luckily I met a friendly lady who wanted to claim her rebate too and there we were talking and gossiping. Another frustrating attitude with the counter service, none of the staff at the counter bothered to inform us that the system was back to normal. Thanks to the friendly lady just now, she informed me probably the system was ok already when she saw a couple who came earlier on got their rebate already. Upon hearing that from her, I came up to the counter and asked the lady at the counter whether the system was ok already, she nodded and said yes. Well!!!!!!there goes another good example of bad counter service. Sickening!!! Over and done with my rebate, I had forgotten to ask for her name though.



Comments

Bob4u said…
Our delivery system and the attitude problems at most government sectors or agencies are negligible.
Mizz Coki said…
HEHEHEHE....

which post office? don't tell me nok dkt pasar ya.... sucksss tempt ya.

next month my turn nak merebet lagik.. kul 7am mesti dah ada di post office my FIL mdh. this time i will go to Kenyalang Post Office.

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles