My ramblings

Nothing much to ramble actually. Just that I'm trying to recall a few things that has happened around me. I am so lazy to talk about the happenings around the world...why?...I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of everything and just couldn't come up with words to describe my exact feeling. I've been surfing and reading the other blogger's blog and almost all were talking about the flood in Kuching (the worst since 2004), the war at Gaza and of course Obama the new US President. I appreciate all the relevant infos plus pictures..better than reading the newspaper...especially regarding the flood in Kuching. I just couldn't be bothered about everything not that I don't care nor symphatise but I experience none of that. I am fortunate that so far (touch wood..kata orang..) my housing area are not affected by any kind of flood yet. (to be continued....)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles