Love Story II

Sambungan dari entry lalek riya eh...frankly, am just not soooooo in to this love thingy anymore, bukan tegal out of love or whatsoever kata urang, (wah..statement ku...)just to me it's the same old thing again nak owh, you fall in love, you're on cloud 9, feeling on top of the world etc...and then when you're frustrated, it seems the world just come tumbling down and you have to pick the pieces and move on with life. Yep, I have my share of all that too. Ok lah, angkat bakul jak rasanya aku ish...

Berbalit dengan cerita kawan ku, she seems ok today, she's back to her oldself but my instinct tells me that she's just acting. Orang dah banyak gilak makan garam tok nak k bulaknya....hehehe..tapi as much as I am itching to know, I just hold back jaklah. I respect her privacy and I pray that she'll get over it. I believe that if she's ready to share her sorrows with me, she will....one of these day. It definitely hurts but still, life goes on kan, unless nya nak munuh dirik..ya parah dah!..Which reminds me of another friend of mine, I was deadly surpised when I saw his fb status yesterday..he's contemplating suicide?..menar kah tok....eeee..I have yet to advise him...I just somehow don't how to tell him.

Comments

Amni said…
huhu... da sorang miak penah nak munuh dirik sebab hubby mek.. masa ya kmk bok kenal hubby mek.. perghhh... sampe masok hospital miak ya aiee... sampe mak bapak nya mok gilak jumpa hubby mek.. serius teruk miak ya masa ya... tapi beberapa bulan pasya nya dah jumpa laki lain.. hahaha
Nur68 said…
aiee...that bad?...susah juak org kedak ya owh, cam x da pedoman idup jak..tp ada kepercayaan masing2, aritok gelik agi nyawa kamek maca status fb nya...mintak Tuhan ambik nyawanya..

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles