Geram Ati dengan pengecut

I had a shock of my life when my car was hit and the culprit got away with it again. And it happened at the staff car park again. Sik tauk sapa pengecut ya, it could be our own staff, student or orang luar yang parking sia, lagikpun yesterday banyak supplier ngantar tender ke office***sigh***..Ya Allah! Sik tauk la kenak species manusia kedak ya sik pandei nak madah kah or just leave a note somewhere di sia....nang sakit ati menar lah ati ku petang marek. At first when I looked at the dented door and the scratches that came with it, I was sort of lost and macam sik ada perasaan jak masa ya. entahlah...I called my sis and my bff Mbok and told them about it. I just renewed my roadtax and insurance the previous day..nak claim insurance agik..?...noooooo...sik mok ku ngaco NCB kereta ku ya...

Jaik ati ku nanga scratch ya....geram ajak sik pat nak molah apa....sabar jak akuuuu...Ya Allah! ya jak dapat diluah setiap kali ku ingat dgn scratch tok.

Cengkenk rah pintu ...gerammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

On the way back baruklah terasa sakit ati ngan sedih ngenang dikpun. Rasa macam nyawa melayang jak and it seems that I was floating away aimlessly. I'm not the type that easily gets headache easily tapi on my way balit marek, my head was throbbing slowly, sampei rumah, took dinner and slept after that. I woke up around 4 pagi tadik, cooked for my lunch-pack and ngadap pc terus venting on my anger and frustrations away. Marah?!!! sik guna jak marah kelaluan, species yang molah ya sik da depan mata, mun ada mok juak kenak sepatah duak ayat ku, namun nak nyumpah orang, not me...I just wish nya responsible enough to admit ****shrug*****...ah..sik guna juak ngerepak ngereco, nok dah jadi, aku redha tapi nang sik puas ati lah...


Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles