Happy birthday to me


Fruit Tartlets

Mini Chicken Quiche

Yours truly and the ladies.

My facebook is full of good wishes today. So here are some pictures of my cosy celebration with sis Sue n sis Djen.  We had lunch at one of the cafeterias around campus only. . Thank you for the cakes ladies. Terasa macam kanak2 riang jak diberik surprise gia. Anyway lovely darlings...thanks a zillion. Moga kita semua murah rezeki dan panjang umur to celebrate this kind of special.  


It has been a long and winding journey throughout this 43 years.  Life has not been easy sometimes but I am thankful because I have families and lovely friends that I could count on whenever I need one.  I had my ups and downs with my personal life, in times of heartbreak and frustration I can always count on Mbok for her ears and shoulder to cry on.  I love you Mbok.


On the family side, my mum and my sister Mona has been the strong pillar for me to carry on and move with life. My mum is my source of patience and strength in life.  Through the years me, mum and sis Mona had been through some tough times in our family.  Life is indeed tough for us but we held on together all those years and tried our very best to make up for the pain that came with it.  My love for both of you always.


At times how I wish I could have done better in life and try the best to provide comfort to mum but I believe, insyallah things would get better for all of us.   


 Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles