TGIF

Nothing much but am glad it's Friday. Celebrating my birthday with colleagues in the office, I made this kacang pool using baked bean. Can't find any canned broad beans here so based on the recipe from Along




I am missing some old2 friends at the moment. Funny thing, both of them are in facebook but none seem to respond to my inbox messages,..I have this funny feeling that both are giving me the cold shoulders. Entahla...I've known them since school days and back in university but I just can't figured out why.


Am  very sad as both were very closed to me then and we shared a lot of things be it our sorrows or happiness.   Probably they have some problems but honestly it would be nice if both would reply to one of my many2, messages....**** sigh**** Am I asking too much?  Kadang2 ada rasa nak nanyak but I have not found any courage to do that yet. KIV jak lah niat ya dolok....


Mengong mode on:...


  Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles