To watch or not to watch

Talking about December it seems that everyone (almost la kot?) is talking about Ombak Rindu the movie...me?..am not that excited though I've read the novel countlessly. I just love the whole story and the novel is indeed a tear-jerker but I have second thoughts about the movie though, of course temptation wise I would want to watch it cos Aaron Aziz is the hero. But I'm scared?...scared?.pelik kan?..takut?..apa nak ditakutkan nanga wayang OR. I have a knack of expecting the movie to be 100% as in the novel..that is ridiculous of course, yaaaaaaa but I can't help it. Mbok is nagging me to watch the movie this weekend and I have not given her any responses yet. I have yet to watch Happy Feet, Puss in Boots and Twilight: Breaking Dawn ...***sigh***...so which is which now...ine meeny miney mo...


Picture credit of Official Homepage of Ombak Rindu



Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles