The gift of giving


There's a saying, A friend in need is a friend indeed. Relatively, I don't consider myself a close friend to an ex-colleague.     Yesterday evening,  what started as a Hi, Hello session ended up as therapy and counselling session for her.  I could only offer some words of comfort to her.  Her husband passed away early last year of heart attack and being the sole breadwinner for the whole family she's beginning to feel the burden.  With two growing up kids and a rocky relationship with her mother-in-law, one can imagine the hardship that she's going through now.  I could only listen and advice her tactfully.   I hope that I manage to cheer her up yesterday.  

Comments

Anonymous said…
Being muslims we believe that if we make others happy, it would ultimately makes us happy. pak gift is one of most reliable shop to send gifts…you can pak gifts now at low rates.

online florist said…
The gift of giving that are shown in the article by you. It is very good to read about it
florist
Unknown said…
I really wanted to say thanks for this kind of post and I highly recommended it, thanks again for sharing such a wonderful post.
singapore florist

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles