Weekend

Bunga Raya, hardly see any of these nowadays.

Wild orchid, actually took a close-up pic but I had forgotten to save it in my hp. ;(






Actually the colour of the flower is different, ntahla, bila diengkah sitok lain jadi ronanya..camera hp sik cun kali...
Another one

Bunga Nanas
Last Saturday, me and my mum visited a relative somewhere at Samarahan. It rained heavily on the way to Samarahan. Took some pictures at her small garden. Come to think of it when I looked at the house and the surrounding, the house is small and clean and the surrounding is so peaceful ..apa nak dikerepak aku tok kah?....(still thinking...) Tengah sik ada idea nak nulis tok, idea stuck indah...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles