Chocolate Cheesecake

Chocolate cheesecake
Walla!...
Hot from the stove...

Yesterday was my sister's birtday so I decided to bake her favourite, cheesecake especially chocolate cheesecake. Since I didn't give any present to both of them, I mean my sister and my youngest brother share their birthday in July, Osen's birthday is on 19th July & Mona's on 27th July. I also made them Chicken Fettucini. I got this recipe from cari.com.my.

Chicken Fettucini
500gm spaghetti/fettucini
chicken
shallots
garlic
ginger
black pepper
olive oil
oregano/coriander leave (garnishing)
The recipe for the chocolate cheesecake was from Chef Wan's recipe. It's now the whole families favourite cheesecake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles