Monkey Pitcher's Plant






Hot! Hot! Hot! The weather has been extremely hot the last 2 days and I'm feeling sick already. Early this morning, I went to Serikin with my uncle and aunty. By the time we reached Serikin, the parking space was almost filled up. I manage to get my car a nice cool space right under some trees. Forgotten to take my camera though, I could have shared some pictures here but the weather was sooooooooooooooooooooooo damn hot!..didn't stay that long. My aunt bought a few things and about 2 hours later, we made our way back to Kuching. But before that, she bought this nice "bouqet" of monkey's pitcher plant. Guess how much does this cost? I called it a bouqet cos I just can't find the appropriate way to address it somehow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles