Ramblings again

Didn't actually know how to start this particular entry but when I thought about what happened to me this morning, I guess I had to let it out girl...Since our reunion is just about 2 weeks away. If you are wondering what actually happpened?...nah!..nothing serious happened, just that I was overcame with such an emotion thinking about some old friends who had declined the reunion dinner that it brought tears to my eyes. And there I was crying while driving, if anybody might have noticed me then, they probably thought that something bad must have happened. The only times that I cried while driving was years ago when I broke up with my x. That bad?..ya....very2 bad indeed. That was history and it's nicely tucked away in my pandora box.
I've been receiving calls and emails from old classmates and we were complaining about the same thing. Why are some of us not keen to attend the reunion? I do not want to pry on their personal reasons but can't they just forget it for a while and spend just 3 hours of dinner itself? For some of us who left school after MCE back in 1985, it was about 24 years ago and for those who had last seen each other since lower six in 1986, that counts to 23 years ago. To some maybe, it's not that long but in between those years, everyone of us has gone through the journeys in life and our paths differs. But for once and for all, how I wish they would come and join the rest of us. I missed everyone of you and as age is cropping up, admittedly I had forgotten some names and some faces especially those from the other classes. Had they easily forgotten all the good and bad times we spent in and out of the class. Were all those so forgettable guys?. I swear that everytime I remembered all the stupid things that we used to do and looked at the places that we used to hang out (though some of the places doesn't exist anymore), the smile is still there and at times I really wish to turn back the clock. Each time I look at all our photos, either I smile or laugh or just cry quietly.
Moral of the story: jangan dimbak gilak ati ya!!!....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles