Nothing much but just some outstanding pictures

Fish & Chips @ Pohonmas Restaurant- my verdict....* only...fish fillet was not fresh and still smelly..won't be ordering that in future!!!!

My workstation.....a little bit messy cos I was preparing my boss's claim. But that was over and done with....

Front view

Sambal cecah tauhu goreng (just mixtures of Maggi Chilli Sauce & Kicap je)

Tauhu goreng

This is my all-time favourite. I only ate this for my dinner last Thursday. Diet?..Nope..am not on a diet but nowadays I only take light meal for my dinner. My breakfast and lunch is always heavy so need to balance the whole thing. Moral of the story: Diet juak namanya deng....kuikuikui.....


McD's sundae ice-cream, had this while waiting for my brother to check in at Kuching Airport
last Wednesday. Took one day leave to send him to the airport. He's studying in Ipoh, Perak and he'll be there for 3 years. Insyallah. Good luck to him!!!!

Talking about the reunion which is just round the corner, am all geared up for the dinner, soooooooooooooo excited about it too. for the past couple of days been receiving updates after updates on the progress of the preparation. Everything seems to be going smoothly. I was so happy when Norliza smsed yestereday confirming her attendance. Just a few more friends to confirm and I guess that would be all. Though there were some close friends that I had really expected to turn up....*****sigh*******

All the pictures above taken from my Sony Ericcson handphone. Not as fancy as some other hps but I guess that will do...just for my cute little blog here .....

Comments

Baiduri said…
Nice pics even though taken from a Sony Ericcson hp. All the best for the reunion. Who knows many might turn up on the last minute.

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles