Sambal ikan bilis n kentang aka (dalam bahasa sarawak - Sambal tumis kentang goreng ngan pusuk)

I made this beautiful, super duper easy recipe for dinner last night, while blogwalking I found this here
My Kuali: Sambal ikan bilis n kentang


This is my version, nang nyaman lah and this is definitely in my favourite list already, super duper easy and darn simple. I didn't make any alterations or derhaka to the recipe at all. It's divinely heaven!!! Ya! I know it's only pusuk but the combination of oyster sauce and honey, I tell you ...is mindblowing!!!... Ok! Ok ! Ok! enough of the drooling...ahaks!!!.and all that over a simple dish...nyaman haih!!!..coba lah!!!!...you won't regret it!!!

Credit to the blog owner. Tq for sharing the recipe with the rest of us here in space. Ngeee...

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles