Ku Mohon....

While I was away from the blogging world, or was I?..hmmm, anyway.... I did a lot of blogwalking here and there for some kind of comfort and escapism. During those soul-searching and self-reflecting period I thrive on motivating and inspiring blogs and some good reading materials to keep my spirits up.    Alhamdulillah, I have recovered, and from what?...    Not sharing it here but suffice to say  I don't believe that the first cut is the deepest, the second one hurts more than latter.  Will I be able to trust  again after this?...only time will tell and God knows when.  


Picture credit to Iluvislam.com

It has not always been an easy journey for me but I consider myself to be strong though there were times I stumble and fall but I always believe that there is always light at the end of the tunnel.  I just have to get hold of myself and be positive, come what may....  




Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles