That time of the month

Its the time of the month where I would crave for a hot kwayteow noodle for lunch with warm lemon tea.  Unfortunately the chilli in the soy sauce was not hot and spicy at all and it has reduced my anxiety to finish the whole bowl. This is a typical serving that we have at one of the cafeteria in the campus.  The soup is light and has that spicy kind of taste and it's cheap, only RM3.80 per bowl.



The weekend is approaching and I have already imagine how busy and hectic its going to be for me for the coming month of Ramadhan.  Friends have already placed orders for their  cakes and cookies.  I have yet to have a list of orders taken yet.  ****sigh*****...


Comments

HomeKreation said…
Salam sayang buat Nur. Dah lam Along tak bw... bz senantiasa. Selamat Hari raya & Maaf Zahir Batin dari Along sebelum berakhir nya Syawal.

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles