Happy birthday to me......

Long overdue entry but I just have to blog about it.  Hey! It was my birthday so yours truly need to share it here. LOL!!!   


The beautiful shells is edible and it's taste like a minty chewing gum and the sand is made of breadcrumbs.  Sis just told the chef to whip up something light and cheesy and  reflects my love for the beach and he came up with this super beautiful and simple cake.  Love it to bits.

Happy birthday to me, alhamdulillah.  I received this beautiful light and semi-sweet cheesecake from beloved sister Mona and this Samsung Galaxy Nexus handphone from dear brother Helmi.  Thank you to both of you and all the wishes from friends and families.  Alhamdulillah, all those struggles that I had to face and the obstacles that I faced along the years has made me appreciative of every little details in life.  Alhamdullillah, ku panjatkan kesyukuran kepada Mu Ya Allah. 


Comments

Anonymous said…
My apologies, too busy and disturbed lately to check on updates.

Happy Belated Birthday. May the coming years bring you more happiness and peace. Insyaallah

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles