Kerabu Peria

Been indulging myself if in lots of good food last week that I only settled for this Bittergourd Salad for dinner last night.  Of course it was bitter but it has a nice tang to it cos I added some calamansi  juice(limau kasturi), salt and sugar for seasoning.  Recipe..super easy, saw the recipe in a magazine and I came up with my own version.
Just slice the bittergourds and shallots, pound some chillies with dried shrimps. Mixed them all up and walla my easy peasy version of Kerabu Peria.  Best eaten chill after the the calamansi juice has nicely marinated the bittergourd with the seasoning.


Back from Miri, I had gained extra kilos and I keep reminding myself  to watch what I eat.  I guess for a start, this will do.  And will I be disciplined enough to indulge myself in more healthy stuff...well, I can't promise myself but I will definitely try to put some extra effort.  I don't intend to skip meals or whatever but I'll be watching what I eat from now onwards and that I believe would certainly give myself a good start.    

Hmmmmm............


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles