Annyeong saeyo

Fefeeling Korea gilak so today I decided to try Bulgogi. With the help of ever reliable uncle Google, I began to study the various recipes of Bulgogi (yes..I studied and go through the recipes thoroughly and all the recipes have one common thing and that is brown sugar. I guess the recipe is sweet so gave it a try). Plus and minus from different recipes I came up with whatever ingredients I have. And the verdict is..tadaaa..as per the picture below. It is sweet from the brown sugar and strawberry jam (in substitution for honey and Pear).  Of course I can always use honey but I wanted something different. I read some of the reviews and the use of sweet jams and sugary syrups was recommended.
Love it and will try making Bimbibap with the Bulgogi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles