[We got Married4] 우리 결혼했어요 - Choi Tae-joon ♥ Bomi, reading the last let...





Being a fan of Tae Joon and Bomi when they were virtually married the last 7 months, I was devastated that their virtual marriage ended yesterday. Still teary and sad..I have yet to move on. I find this couple to be real somehow, they exude such a sincerity that you could somehow felt just by watching.

We Got Married is one of the many variety programs which is very popular in South Korea. The program pair up single celebrities to experience marriage life. I have been following the program for quite a while now.  Some couple seems so real and some seems to be mismatched...lol.  So far only one couple really got married. While others remain friends, some became awkward due to pressures from their respective fans. 

My favourite couple so far are YongSeo couple, 2Young couple and now Tae Joon and Bomi.
I am not sure whether 2Young couple is actually dating after WGM..but I could sense that both are still dating.  As for Bomi and Tae Joon..my sincere wish that both of them should continue after WGM. You guys are for real am sure....Goodluck m loads of love for both of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles