MC

As much as I was excited to attend the usherettes's course today(luckily it's a seat-in programme so not to worry then), I was down with continuous coughing, sneezing and running nose since yesterday and the coughing seem to worsen this morning. After informing the HR department about it this morning, I went to the clinic. Dr Z gave me 2 days' MC. ****sigh**** By the time I came to register at the clinic, strings of students started to fill up the clinic. And everyone was wearing the mask and coughing could be heard everywhere. Went home after that and dose off after taking the medications.

Just woke up just now and feeling a little bit better though the coughing is still there...*****sigh*****. I just hate being sick, it makes me helpless and hated that. Urghhhh!!! It's August and I just realised that this is my fourth visit and my second MC for the year. Hmmm, this is my worst medical history in the last 19 years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles