Alahai AF9.....kata nak jadi the best of the best...tapiiiiiiiiii


It's over and done with! AF9 is over and as one of the many2 fans of Akademi Fantasia, I was very, very disappointed with the concert last night. I did not watch the whole concert as I was watching Avatar at the other channel. Anyway, so Hazama won, so what kan?..as expected and pre-planned by Astro, frankly I don't care!!. The reason why I had to watch the concert, I missed seeing some of my favourite students from the last seasons especially those from AF1, AF2(my top favourite), AF3(JU), AF5(SHANO), AF6(SABUN) and AF7.

The finalist of AF9. Picture credit to Joe Klubbkidd.com

Another reason for watching AF9 is because of Aznil fondly known as Pak Nil now,of course I don't follow the diaries and the weekly concerts anymore. I only wanted to watch the other AF program that is kenangan AFNil which brings back the good old memories of the previous seasons. ***sigh***
Picture credit to Joe Klubbkidd.com

So, I don't have much to say about AF9..like I said, I was very disappointed with everything, of course changes is inevitable but taking away some sentimental elements of AF is definitely no, no, no. And I'm not interested to dwell further on the subject, suffice to say that anyone out there who claims to be peminat tegar AF knows what I'm talking about.

Boo!! to AF9 production team. You guys just don't learn from the previous seasons huh.


Photobucket

Comments

Miss Azie Cheng said…
agreed kak! boooo to them all! antap gilak mok memenangkan si hazama. apa kenak tang ada persembahan hazama jak ada pre-video gik ya. pasya fina diberik props hebat, bulan berpusin2. as for lena n azri? the same props which is the static piano. what the hell was that? mun nak bias pun agak2 la. azri sikda surprise terus malam ya. lena surprise shaheizy sam ajak. fina disurprise dengan adik beradik nya nak kering kontang ya. hazama disurprise dengan lisa surihani? ceh.. bagi kamek nya dah sik heran dengan lisa ya cos nya nakka nang dah tahap artis n salu temu sidak ya. bodoh betul.. yala dipadah sidak nya tek hazama cool. time menang pun cool konon tek. nendak cool, nya dah tauk awal2 nya nak dimenangkan. paloi mena.. imuniti? operasi gugur? semua ya bull shit ajak! kata tek 100% keputusan di tangan pengundi, then why the f**k ada operasi gugur n imuniti bagai? bangang na juak.. lari konsep terus bah af9 tok.
Nur68 said…
see, I rest my case. hehehe...tp season tok nang the worst of the worst la Zie, I really miss the good old days of AF...mun sik setegal nak nanga Pak Nil..sssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiku nak jengok AF kali tok...

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles