Kau sik normal kali nak?



Ha!!!...surprised?!!!..Honestly I don't follow this program at all, ya, almost everyone in the office (of course the ladies) seems to be following this drama or whatever, and I was informed that this drama is the best thing after Nur Kasih. Yes, I've watched Nur Kasih but after it was shown repeatedly over TV3 I followed the drama. Can't deny the fact that it's my kind of story tapikan, aku tok nang jenis lambat cerita. Until this morning when I received an email from my one of my bff, and saw her status in facebook and I was wondering,what is this thing with Nora Elena? And she went berserk!!! LOL, she called me immediately and more or less our conversation goes like this:

Her:Kau sik normal kali nak?

Me: What?!!! Sik normal, pa maksud kau sik normal..sapa Nora Elena ya?

Her: Yah!!!! it's the best thing after Nur Kasih girl!!!... Kau sik tauk kah?..

Me: Ooooo, drama nok rah TV3 ya kah?

Her: Aoklah!! What else? Aih! Eran jak aku ngan kau, don't you follow this drama, best aih!!!...(she was excited all over and I can imagine how excited she was, knowing her..heheeheheh)

Me: Sik pian ku nak nanga or follow drama ya, kepak bah!

Her: Oiii!!1..napa jak kepak nya nanga drama ya....kau tok eh tang ada-ada jak..

Me: Menar lah ya, kepak bah nak ngekot drama kedak ya..mun mok nanga, nanga terus, nok bersambung2 crita toklah ku malas...apa boleh buat bah dah terjebak ngan drama Nur Kasih ya..

Her: Lewat juak kau, maka sik da apa nak k gago balit rumah lepas kerja..

Me: Aih! Aih! Aih! Alu melelat gik krepak ya...kau tension kah ngan drama ya sampei nak atang moha ngan aku indah..kekeeke..

Her: Hehehe, sik eh, heran juak ngan kau...setauk aku kau suka dengan character laki romantik kedak Aaron Azis ya...

Me: Ney la ku tauk Aaron Ajiz yang berlakon ya....namalah aku dah sik follow...ada paham kah mem?..

And so the conversation goes on and on on to something else after that but not before hearing her reminding me to watch the drama. Haish!..drama dah abis kan apa nak ditanga agik...

So, the question of the day: Kau sik normal kali nak?..Mmmm..normal tapi dah malas nak ngengon benda alah kedak ya...


Been listening to this song over the radio a few times but I didn't realised that it was in this drama, no wonder la one of my cousin becomes jumpy bila nengar lagu tok...Mmmm, I guess that is one normal act huh?..

Oh and since that this posting about Aaron Aziz aka Seth Tan in this drama, I just wanna share this link here: http://borneolove.blogspot.com/2011/06/gimme-some-seth-tan.html. When I read her posting earlier on, I was clueless as to who this Seth Tan is and after having a sneak peek at one of the YT on this drama, I could somehow figured out why the ladies fell in love with this Seth Tan. Me? If his character is truly romantic as what I was being told, I would sit back and watch this drama. Am sure TV3 will repeat the drama just like they did with Nur Kasih last year. Meanwhile, Seth Tan can wait ok...

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles