Beautiful Memories with AF

Sharing some of my favourites here. Here goes:-

My top favourite AF bloggers, Sultan Muzaffar & Joe Klubbkidd. I would spent hours reading their reviews, be it a sarcastic or harsh review after every concert, I just love reading them. Picture credit to Joe Klubbkidd.com

My favourite group, AF2..the best, good singers and good dancers esp Anding, Adam, Zahid, Bob. I always look forward to watching the MP song cos I just love to watch them dance and with sharp movements. Ada la sikit glitches here and there but I simply ignore them. Compared to the AF9 batch, this group excelled. Bias?..harus bias koh....


See?...this batch is simply awesome..


Menuju Puncak AF1 Week 5


Another favourite of mine, of course AF1...there were the pioneers that brought the tears and laughters the Malaysian public then...


A tear-jerker performance from Sahri AF1. Another favourite....layannnnn..


Thank you for the music, AF1...again, another favourite...***sniff***sniff***sniff***unforgettable


Nana in d house, Vote for Nanaaaaaa.....another one...unforgettable

AF2


Mesreeeeeeeeeeee.....


Cinta Seorang Teman - Final Concert AF2


Linda Nanuwill - Semoga Abadi (if she hadn't sung this song in the concert, I would never knew about this song, original artiste is Misha Omar)




The particular song and presentation from the students made the whole house laugh to tears. Yeah, she screwed up with some of the lyrics, what the heck!..I enjoyed it so much and ignored the glitches..memorable show..


Kaer - Mentera Semerah Padi


Group song - Memory


Zahid AF2 - Where is the love


Zahid AF2 - Bila Resah


Zahid AF2 - Teratai


Zahid AF2 - Semusim

AF dah habis, period, no more kata Pak Nil. I have a lot of fond memories of AF. There were many sweet memories that I loved and hate at the same time but AF has definitely changed my life. I met a lot of new friends who shared the same interest and I was involved with the numerous forums in the internet, we started as net friends only and we had the opportunity to meet each other after that and alhamdulillah the friendship is maintained till now. And with the facebook thingy now, rasanya sik ada alasan nak lost contact kan.





Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles