Scones

I have a very bad experience with making pastries which uses a rub-in method. Failures after failures of having to make a decent pastry out of this method had sort of freaked me out. However, with some courage I made up my mind and decided to give it a try yesterday. I decided to make scones, I have never tasted the actual scones and after looking and surfing over countless numbers of blogs and websites, at last I tried this simple scones which I found from Taste.com


So here's my first ever scones and it was clearly everyone's favourite as the whole tray disappeared within minutes. And I had to make the scones again after that.  The recipe produced about 17 pieces but the first batch was only 12 as I was being very careful with the dough and followed the recipe religiously. And the recipe didn't fail, it turns out better after that, well....practice makes perfect kan...so Mum has requested that I make this again next weekend and she suggested that I add cheese, wah...(does that sound like an approval there?..hmmmm.....***grinning***)

Psst...will upload more pictures of the scones later..am so excited with this little success of mine...yeyeyeyeyeyye...

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles