Crazy in love....cinta gila?...or gila cinta?........

I have no intention at all to belittle someone who is totally obsessively in love but to the wrong person. At times, aku dah angol. Why????? How would you feel if you get the same old questions over and over and over and over and over and over againnnnnnnn!!!...

Which reminds of this which I read in my facebook yesterday, Those who have love, have wealth beyond measure.(this was according to my fortune cookie in my horoscope) But this is not about me, just a young friend ...Like I said, she's in love with the wrong person, yeah! he's a nice guy but he's engaged already. There were countless numbers of time that I would advised her to forget him and move on. Pahal la susah gilak nak move on, degil?..ada masa degil ya bagus, ada masa munuh dikpun...


I can say that this picture does reminds me of her and him.

How would you feel if you get questions like this:-

1) How was he when you saw him this morning? (this question would be asked if I happen to tell her that I bumped into him that morning)and she missed seeing him that morning.

Me: Ney la ku tauk, sik kan aku nak merati nya dari palak sampei ke kaki....aiyaaaaaa...

Her: No response and seemed oblivious to my answer...

Me: Sot!!!!

2) Did you notice whether he shaved off his beard already?..And I would go like this, opened my eyes widely.

Me: Excussssseeeeeeee me ...he's not my boyfriend okeh,,none of my bisness...Ada ku kesah?!!!!Hellllllllooooo........

Her: Laughing away...bencik ku ngan kau eh....

Me: Kak ya, nang juak benar...Sot..aku sik suka nanga orang laki bersomet, berjanggut, beremos dan yang sewaktu dengannya okehhhhh... You're asking the wrong person sayang...

Her: Kau selalu nganok aku sot....kelak aku menar2 sot

Me: Tauk pun... dah berkali2 aku madah kan, udah gik...noooooooooooooo, ada ko nengar .......siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik ada...so sapa susah...kau juak ...akuuuuuuuu juak yang susah nengar cerita bodo kau...tiap-tiap hari gik ya...

Her: No response but gave me that empty look....

Me: Hmmmmmmmm

3) Ko rasa nya cute kah handsome?...uweeeeeeeeeekkkkkk (was my response and I did that right in front of her).

Me: None of the above, frankly I don't see what you see in him...urgggggggghhhh...Next question please?...

4) No question from her and she said: I told him that I don't want to see him again after this and that's the end of the relationship.

Me: Really?..(Sarcastically) I thought you said this the last time, what happened after that?...Masih juak kitak duak kedak ya..You know, it takes two to tango ok..either you make your first move or you'll never ...and don't expect him to do the same, he won't say the word...Men are selfish(not all but most that I've met)......mun dapat semuanya maok...

And after all the interrogating questions she would just laugh it off away and she goes excited,yes! excited...I just wondered what was she excited about anyway.....making her life miserable and trying to act as if nothing happens....***sigh****

I've been in love before but looking at her and offering her the best advices doesn't seem to work at all. I guess that is up to her now. Sooooo..I just have to bear with all her emotions till the whole drama ends...munnnnn juak...

Come to think of it, it's easier to criticize somebody when they are vulnerable.....bukan nak ambik kesempatan but you just have to make them think sensibly. I've been there and done that. It hurts but at the same time it makes you emotionally stronger and to be prepared for anyting, come what may!!!...

"Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles