Loss? Weight loss? Friendship gone?!!!!


Everytime aku nanga produk Herbalife teringat la dengan an old2 friend or shall I say my classmate from primary and secondary school.  I can say that we were very close then but all those years of friendship were lost one fine day when I told her that I am not interested to diet using herbalife. Actually when she introduced it to me I kept on telling her I would give it a thought and let her know my decision.  She was pressing and insistent that I buy Herbalife from her as one of the stockists was her boyfriend.  I thought we understood each other and naturally as we were old friends I never thought that she would be this persistent and knowing me, aku sik suka di push orang especially those people selling stuff MLM style and some times I feel that they are trying to shove the products down your throat, eeeeeeeeee geramnya bila dah part main paksa2 ya. So back to my dear friend tadik, initially she was being her usual self, nice and polite and much later I was caught by surprise when I realised that she is not the same soft speaking, courteous girl that I knew back then.  She persuaded but I had already decided not to buy the product. I was just not interested at all plus I don't have a serious commitment to lose my weight anyway. So why bother nak meli nak?..When I told her my decision she was totally a different person.  She was very upset and saying hurtful things.  I don't want to say much, I still consider her as my friend though she thought otherwise...oh well! ...to dear T you will always be my friend despite of whatever you had said to me then. I was very hurt by your words but I have forgiven you and I sincerely hope that  you forgave me.    Life is short T, move on and enjoy life. 
 Picture credit to Herbalife.com

After that incident, I heard nothing from her. I tried to call her but she never answered any of my calls and I sent her emails but none from her. Hati batu nar juak eh....tapi aku redha jak T....I pray for your happiness where ever   you are my dear friend..


Comments

Unknown said…
Salam Nur
Pernah Mak isah dgr ttg herbalife tok. My daughter Zu was impressed when a doctor from Kuching came to our house to promoter this product. Mak isah told Zu if she has not enough time to do this product, better don't. Don't spend money, bagus kei meli susu Alif and she herself can do exercise jak to lose weight he he...

About your friend T, sori to hear my dear. Mak isah hopes you don't blame it too much on yourself for losing a good friendship.

One day who knows she will come looking for you :)

Stay safe
Unknown said…
Hi Nur,

It is ok one, asalkan we have real sincerity,one day the friendship will come back...

Anyway, to lose weight or not, it is entirely up to one's choice kan.. if i am a 200 pounder but i am happy, there should be it.........

By the way, I don't like to buy all those MLM stuff, one thing for sure, expensive lah.... and as far as weight control is concern, just eat well, exercise a lot, stay happy , no line clear lah..

i came from Puan Issah's site, nice knowing you
Nur68 said…
W'salam Mak Isah

Productwise is ok but when it comes to the MLM thingy, I just can't..hehehe..even kinek tok org promote macam2 kamek awal2 madah, am not interested and don't waste your time.

I blame the product on my loss of friendship.. but am ok it's just that am worried about my friend..it's been 3 years since...

TQ for your kind words Mak Isah..
Nur68 said…
Hai Eugene,

Nice knowing you too and thank you for dropping by my blog. Yes, it's definitely our own choice to shed off the extra lemaks kan..hehee..am happy with my weight now tho it's not my ideal weight...

Yalah, I have this thing with MLM, mental block..hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles